Monday, May 18, 2009

Product Review - Gala Glass

Handcrafted Wine Glass Bottle Stopper by Gala Glass

A terrific conversation piece that will add unique beauty and sparkle to the bottle on your dining table.Your guest will appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into each handcrafted piece. Fits snugly into the neck of a wine bottle, can be elegantly presented and has a nice weight to it. Our dinner guests complimented its unique shape and colours, unlike anything they had ever seen. One guest accidentally dropped it on our floor and it didn't even suffer a chip! There are many colours to choose from and each piece is unique, available for only $18.15 USD!
Click here to view.


Leaf Glass Pendant by Gala Glass

A stunning Murano glass pendant that beautiful compliments the neckline. I wore this piece for a week, at work and after and never got tired of it. I wear a lot of black at work and this piece suited my wardrobe perfectly. I must admit I did get caught up a few times staring at this pendant as it glittered in the sunlight. Cool at first, it quickly warms up to your body temperature and has a great weight to it. Retails for $36.36USD, currently on sale 63% off! Available for only $13.61 USD. Click here to view.


Glass Frog On Lily Pad by Gala Glass

I love this cute little guy, handcrafted from beautiful Murano green glass, suites my garden perfectly. I have him resting on a rock in our vegetable garden, resting quite contently on his lily pad. I was impressed with the attention to detail, even the tiny "toes" that stick out from the lily pad. His quizzical look amuses me, he makes me smile every time I am working in my garden. Currently on sale for only $7.25 USD! Click here to view.


Angelo Tiozzo, Master Glass Artisan, is originally from Murnano Italy and heads Gala Glass with over 50 years of experience. Gala Glass offers a 60 day Product Guarantee, so ordering is stress free! Conveniently order online at http://galaglass.com, or visit one of their many kiosks located in: Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario & Quebec. Click here for locations.


Check out their entire website at http://galaglass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment