Sunday, February 1, 2009

Featured Seller lamiadesigns

lamiadesigns

What part of the world are you in?

North Carolina

What does customer service mean to you?

Customer service is number one to my business and building a business. I strive to please the customer in any way.

What is your most memorable experience with a customer?

My most memorable experience with a customer is of one while working in a corporate retail store as a manager, a frequent customer came in and said I always made her day and brought a lot to her visit.

What sets you apart from other sellers who are selling
similar items?


I feel like all my items are one of a kind and I go above and beyond to please the customers. I always strive to leave a little goody or free gift in their package and if they are not pleased I will do anything to make it 100% wonderful.


How did you learn the skills that make you successful
today?


I learned most of what I know from my mother and also being educated in design in College.


Do you have any formal training in your craft?

No formal training but have studied and done a lot of research as well as bought professional machines to help me present a high end professional product.


What is your goal for the next year?

I hope to have my website fully functional, loaded with product and making sales consistently.

What keeps you motivated when sales are slow?

I just keep creating. I have to do a lot of creating to keep my creative juices flowing it keeps me positive.


What do you do to attract new clients and encourage
re-occurring business?


Top notch customer service and wonderfully displayed product.


If you could share one piece of advice with someone who is
considering opening their own store of handmade items, what would it be?


Always follow your creative heart. If you are passionate about it and feel you want to do it as a career- GO FOR IT!

Thanks for the interview Stephanie! All the best to you in 2009!

To check out her products, please visit http://www.lamiadesigns.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment