Friday, February 13, 2009

Featured Seller - Leogistic



What part of the world are you in?

I live in the United States in a small town called Farmville, North Carolina

What does customer service mean to you?
Customer service is very important. My customers matter to me, so I try and put my all into dealing with my customers and i believe it shows in my products.

What is your most memorable experience with a customer?
I'm still looking for it.

What sets you apart from other sellers who are selling similar items?
What sets me apart is that I haven't seen to many people doing what I do. I thrive off of being unique.

How did you learn the skills that make you successful today?
Honestly a lot of it just comes to me. Then to I try and sound advice, and experimenting. So of the most successful things we see in our world have come from people who simply just play around with stuff.

Do you have any formal training in your craft?
I did go to school for graphic design which allowed me to see the world of art in a different light. I think it is always good to explore new avenues, because you never know how it will benefit you.

What is your goal for the next year?
My goal for the next year is to make what I do more widely known and acceptable. I really think that things I produce are awaiting for the people to see. I feel like once the right people or person sees what I do then my journey is that much more fulfilling.

What keeps you motivated when sales are slow? That is a good question b/c a lot of times I do become frustrated at times. I really am passionate about what I do. Art has been in my veins since I was in the second grade.

What do you do to attract new clients and encourage re-occurring business?
Gee there is nothing I really do out of the ordinary. I hand out and post cards, promote myself in the etsy community, Facebook, and Mycraft. If only I had the power of persuasion lol! No telling what would happen.

If you could share one piece of advice with someone who is considering opening their own store of handmade items, what would it be? Don't let people crush your dreams. Take advice from others who have been in the field for some time and stay true to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment