Saturday, February 14, 2009

Featured Seller - Lunatique Art


What part of the world are you in?


I am hiding in the woods in America's midwest...


What does customer service mean to you?

Absolutely everything, it is essential to the art business.

What is your most memorable experience with a customer?

I have been fortunate that in such a short time I have had so many memorable experiences. My absolute favorite though, was a very young girl who walked past my booth several times at an art fair. Each time she shyly peeked in. Finally, pulling her dad in with her, she gathered the courage to step inside. She pointed out a work and told her dad that she "had to have it", it was the "one". I was so tickled that out of over a hundred exhibitors she was so drawn to my work that I practically gave it away. She was so thrilled with her first ever art purchase and she wanted her dad to take a picture of us. It was adorable and I was proud that a child could feel so connected to my work.


What sets you apart from other sellers who are selling similar items?

More than anything, even the sale, I want to share my work and I want people to appreciate it. I am so grateful when someone does appreciate it that I could nearly give it away... but I have to eat...it's unfortunate, but apparently essential to survival. I strive to channel my emotions through the creative process and for me it's more about expression than technique. I want them to love their work and feel something in it that makes them want to have it.

How did you learn the skills that make you successful today?

I learned many techniques in classrooms throughout the years but developing a personal style and creating strictly for fun are two fundamentals that I feel make me successful today.


Do you have any formal training in your craft?

I have taken classes throughout the years and will more than likey take more in the future. It's important to continue to nurture and grow your skill.

What is your goal for the next year?

My major goal is to improve my skills and create many new incredible works.

What keeps you motivated when sales are slow?

My art family. My friends within the art community inspire me and motivate me through their works and activities.


We loved your answer to the most memorable experience with a customer, what a great and touching story! Your pieces are divine! We hope we can help drive some traffic flow to your store so that everyone can enjoy your beautiful artwork.
We also want to mention that Lunatique Art offers FREE SHIPPING to her clients in the United States! That's a fantastic deal, take advantage of this great offer.
Please visit Tina Liebermans Lunatique Arts Studio by going to
http://lunatiqueart.etsy.com, or check out her dot com site at http://lunatiqueart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment